TRESNA WEDDING CHAPEL COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR 100 GUESTS
WEDDING CEREMONY (17:30)
- Exclusive wedding venue at Tresna Chapel
- Customized decorations
- Stylish tropical or fragrant bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Fragrant rose petal flower cascade
- Welcome board with fresh flowers
Exclusive 2 hours usage of Bridal Villa pre-ceremony
- Marriage Celebrant to perform the ceremony
- Commemorative ceremonial certificate
- 70 acrylic tiffany chairs
- Acapella Choralist throughout the ceremony
- 4 (four) fresh flower corsages
- 1 (one) fresh flower hair piece
COCKTAIL AND DINNER RECEPTION (18:00 and 19:00)
- 100 glasses of AYANA’s personalized mocktail
- 16 dozen hot or cold canapés selection
- Choice of buffet or plated menu
- Free flow ice water from 18:00 until 22:00
- 1 night stay in One Bedroom Ocean Front Pool Villa for bride and groom
- 2 Resort View Rooms at AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI for 1 night
- 10 beautiful flower centerpieces and 10 round dining tables
- Decorative candles in the garden area during dinner
- Raindrop fairy light decoration for Tresna Lawn
- Ambient lighting for Tresna Lawn
- 100 chairs and colored sashes for dinner
- Cocktail table with white linen
- Complimentary venue usage for private photo tour around the resort
- 1 (one) wedding dress steaming and 1 (one) tuxedo pressing
- Certified Wedding Consultant offering assistance with preparation and wedding day
- Complimentary Aquatonic Seawater Therapy Pool® treatment for 4 persons
- Priority access line to Rock Bar, BALI for in-house guests of AYANA and RIMBA
- Unlimited use of golf putting and tennis court for villa guests
- Special group room rates for your guest accommodation
- All packages are customizable at an additional cost
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for wedding period from 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
- Price is subject to 21% tax and service
- For auspicious dates (20 May 2019, 1 Sept 2019, 10 Oct 2019 and 19 Oct 2019) surcharge applies
EVENT POLICIES All reservations and event requirements for private banquet functions are made upon and subject to the rules and regulations of AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI on the following conditions:
- Legal Wedding Ceremony price at additional IDR 11,000,000++ includes services and
arrangements for legal licenses and documentation, religious minister and government registrar.
Indonesian government requirements for arranging legally binding marriage vows are quite specific.
Once those guidelines are met the legal formalities are relatively easy to manage. When a couple
decides to wed in Bali, our Bali-based agent files all of the necessary paperwork with Indonesian
authorities. Originals of all legal and religious documentation must be brought to Indonesia and
shown as proof before the ceremony takes place. Note: It is not possible to have a legal marriage until
a religious ceremony has taken place.
- Final Number of Guest Submit/ Guarantees:
It is highly required to submit the final number of guests, including number of guest with special
dietary, thirty (30) days prior to the wedding day.
The maximum amount of spare food provided by the Hotel is 5% of the total guests.Additional
number of guest is subject to be charged based on the rates stated above. The Hotel is not
responsible for any lack of food as the consequences from any additional guests that were not
notified in advance.
- .Food Tasting:Food tasting is on complimentary for 1 session for up to 6 persons as following scheme.
Guaranteed number of person Allowed person for food tasting Min
- 50 – 100 guests 2 person
- 101 – 200 guests 4 persons
- ≥ 200 guests 6 persons
Food tasting for buffet will be limited to certain pre-selected items once the client has chosen the
menu prior (i.e. option 1), client may choose 3 items on appetizer, 3 items hot/main course, 1 item
soup and 3 items dessert (total of 10 dishes to be tasted
Food tasting for Set menu will be limited to certain pre-selected items once the Client has choosen
the menu prior . Client may choose 2 items on appetizer/entree, 2 item soup, 3 items main course
and 2 items dessert. Finally, after food tasting client only can choose 1 menu each course.
Live carving, food stall or BBQ grill item are not available to be tasted.
- Outsourced Food:
Please note that for hygience and safety reason, the Hotel does not allow external food or beverage,
including food and beverage delivery, to be brought into the Hotel. The Hotel will provide all food
and beverage for the Company.Outsourced Food for Vendor’s meal ordered by Organizers will need to go through Security/ Loading Area (not through Main Lobby area)
- Applicable Corkage Fee:
Corkage fee only applicable for outlet restaurant and banquet function No corkage charges/ BYO (“bring your own” bottles) are allowed in Rock Bar Beverages brought from outside are strictly not allowed being stored in the restaurant
For banquet event, all beverages must be acknowledged and received by Hotel’s beverage manager. Corkage fees only apply to the following: Bottle self-purchase from local (Indonesian or Balinese) vendor or distributor. Our beverage team
will verify the authenticity of the applicable stickers.AYANA regrets to inform you that bottles purchased from Duty Free and your country of originand brought to Bali are not allowed to be served during the event, in accordance with the law.
- Utility Fee Application: Entrance fee is applicable for outsourced entertainment, decoration and fireworks.
- Sound Curfew: All amplified entertainment that is outside of the hotel area must conclude no later than 22:00 hours (10:00 p.m.).
- Drone PolicyThe unauthorized use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), including, but not limited to, drones and
radio controlled aircraft and devices, by the public, employees or guests is strictly prohibited at
AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI.
For More Detail About Prices please mail us: email@example.com or whatsapp: +62.81337286437