Commitment Wedding ceremony or engagement in Bali. Say your secret word from the deep of your heart to your lovely one and Committed to stay with her/him for the rest of your life in front of guests and family without legal notification or religious. Your commitment wedding ceremony in Bali will bless by good spirit.Together you light one candle from two smaller candles as you acknowledge your union as husband and wife. By allowing the flame of the two smaller candles to remain lit, you also accept the individuality of each other as a means to fulfilling your oneness.
Commitment Ceremony is a marriage that took place in front of religious leaders and family or close friends, without obtaining either the legality of the marriage certificate marriage certificate religion or civil records. Or Commitment Ceremony is often very similar to many other kinds of weddings. The difference is, that rather than being a legally binding ceremony, it is simply a public affirmation of a couples’ commitment to one another
Prices package at USD 925 ++
- Detailed explanation of all aspects of wedding procession with questions by mail
- Detailed plan of wedding procession
- English speaking celebrant with the Blessing ceremony at the church/ hotel/villa
- Local priest fees
- Notification letter from the celebrant
- Full Wedding coordinator assistant and service :
- Arrival meeting service with us to answer questions and familiarize with schedule and liturgy
- Meeting at hotel and church (if required)
- Wedding day presence to ensure smooth procession and handle guests
- Ceremony perform in English
- 2 (two) little girls with Balinese costume as your flower girls
- Basket of Red Roses petal shower
- 1 Package of photograph during ceremony ONLY include of 35 printed photo with standard album and CD Rom
The above all price are excluding decoration, accommodation and food & beverages and subject 21% Tax & Services Charges
Document Required :
- Copy Passports of Bride and Groom
- Copy Passports of 2 witnesses. (If you do not have any witnesses, we will arrange).
- Four (4 ) pcs photographs (6 x 4 cm) of the couple in same photo. Photo must be of the head and shoulders only, side by side, looking straight ahead. (Be advised that these photos will be attached to your wedding certificate).