SKY WEDDING VENUE
SKY WEDDING CEREMONY
- Time slot*: 17.00
- Exclusive hire of Sky Wedding including AYANA Exclusive Renewed Decoration
- Exclusive whole day usage of Bridal Villa Pre-Ceremony
- Ring pillow, Welcome Board with Fresh Flower, Tiffany chair for up to 80 guests
- A Marriage Celebrant, Commemorative Ceremonial Certificate
- Violin, keyboardist and cello throughout Ceremony
- Stylish tropical bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Four Flower corsages
- Rose petal flower shower
- 10 dozen canapé
- 80 glasses of AYANA’s personalized welcome drink
- Complimentary 1 (One) Wedding Dress Steaming & 1 (One) Tuxedo Pressing **
(The wedding dress and tuxedo must be delivered to the wedding consultant before 16pm the day before thewedding. The service is not available if overdue)
- Special Features healing Breeze Spa on The Rock for the newly-weds
- Wedding Consultant, Wedding Buggy & Wedding Butler Service
- Two nights stay at 1BR Ocean View Villa at AYANA Villas Bali for the newly-weds
Term and Condition:
- Packages Valid for wedding period from 01 April 2023 – 31 March 2024
- Price is subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax
- Curvew : All amplified entertainment that is outside of the hotel area must conclude no later than 22:00 hours (10:00 p.m.) & After party max till 00.00 dengn additional charge IDR25.000.000++
- **ALL Wedding Ceremony is performed with a commitment ceremony only
- * Compulsory Dinner Reception arrangements during weekend (Fri,Sat,Sun) with Minimum Spend at IDR270,000,000++ applied & Minimum Spend for Auspicious dates 20 May, 8 August, 10 Octoberat IDR 692,250,000++applied
- *Weddings are not performed on 24 December to 1 January and Nyepi Day including 1-day pre and pos
EVENT POLICIES All reservations and event requirements for private banquet functions are made upon and subject to the rules and regulations of AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI on the following conditions:
- Legal Wedding Ceremony price at additional IDR 11,000,000++ includes services and
arrangements for legal licenses and documentation, religious minister and government registrar.
Indonesian government requirements for arranging legally binding marriage vows are quite specific.
Once those guidelines are met the legal formalities are relatively easy to manage. When a couple
decides to wed in Bali, our Bali-based agent files all of the necessary paperwork with Indonesian
authorities. Originals of all legal and religious documentation must be brought to Indonesia and
shown as proof before the ceremony takes place. Note: It is not possible to have a legal marriage until
a religious ceremony has taken place.
- Final Number of Guest Submit/ Guarantees:
It is highly required to submit the final number of guests, including number of guest with special
dietary, thirty (30) days prior to the wedding day.
The maximum amount of spare food provided by the Hotel is 5% of the total guests.Additional
number of guest is subject to be charged based on the rates stated above. The Hotel is not
responsible for any lack of food as the consequences from any additional guests that were not
notified in advance.
- .Food Tasting:Food tasting is on complimentary for 1 session for up to 6 persons as following scheme.
Guaranteed number of person Allowed person for food tasting Min
- 50 – 100 guests 2 person
- 101 – 200 guests 4 persons
- ≥ 200 guests 6 persons
- Outsourced Food:
Please note that for hygience and safety reason, the Hotel does not allow external food or beverage,
including food and beverage delivery, to be brought into the Hotel. The Hotel will provide all food
and beverage for the Company.Outsourced Food for Vendor’s meal ordered by Organizers will need to go through Security/ Loading Area (not through Main Lobby area)
- Applicable Corkage Fee:
Corkage fee only applicable for outlet restaurant and banquet function No corkage charges/ BYO (“bring your own” bottles) are allowed in Rock Bar Beverages brought from outside are strictly not allowed being stored in the restaurant
For banquet event, all beverages must be acknowledged and received by Hotel’s beverage manager. Corkage fees only apply to the following: Bottle self-purchase from local (Indonesian or Balinese) vendor or distributor. Our beverage team
will verify the authenticity of the applicable stickers.AYANA regrets to inform you that bottles purchased from Duty Free and your country of originand brought to Bali are not allowed to be served during the event, in accordance with the law.
- Utility Fee Application: Entrance fee is applicable for outsourced entertainment, decoration and fireworks.
- Sound Curfew: All amplified entertainment that is outside of the hotel area must conclude no later than 22:00 hours (10:00 p.m.).
- Drone PolicyThe unauthorized use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), including, but not limited to, drones and
radio controlled aircraft and devices, by the public, employees or guests is strictly prohibited at
AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI.
For More Detail About Prices please mail us: email@example.com or whatsapp: +62.81337286437